Nanrobot Lightning 2.0 Electric Scooter
Only 5 in stock
Take charge of your rides with the Nanrobot Lightning 2.0.
With dual 800W motors (totalling 1600W in dual-drive mode), the Nanrobot Lightning 2.0 delivers powerful acceleration and reaches up to 30mph. Enjoy a smooth ride with 8" wide-wheel solid tyres and front/rear spring shock absorbers. The lightweight and foldable design ensures easy portability, while the front/rear disc brakes provide exceptional stopping power. Elevate your scooter game with the Nanrobot Lightning 2.0 and conquer the road with style and confidence.
Motor and Performance
- Top speed: 30mph (48km/h).
- Max range: 25 miles (40km).
- Motor power: Dual 800W motors (adding up to 1600W in dual-drive) providing powerful acceleration.
- Braking system: Front and rear EBS disc brake system.
- Riding modes: Eco, Comfort and Sport.
- Battery type: Lithium-ion battery.
- Charging time: 8-10 hours (4-5 hours with 2 chargers).
- Anti-theft: Voltage cut-off with key lock.
- Output voltage: DC 46V.
- Storage temperature: -10 to 40 °C
- Capacity: 18.0 Ah.
- Maximum storage time: 3 months (full charge recommended).
Dimensions and Components
- Product weight: 29kg.
- Product size (unfolded): 125x115cm
- Product size (folded): 151x115cm.
- Display: LED display.
- Tyres: 8-inch wide wheel solid tyres.
- Maximum load: 140kg.
- Safety warning: Bell.
- LED lights: White LED headlight and red LED taillight.
We are committed to ensuring your complete satisfaction with your product. Our dedication extends beyond the warranty period, as we provide ongoing technical support even after it has expired. Please visit our warranty page to learn more about our coverage.
ACCESSORIES AND PACKAGE CONTENTS
- 1x Nanrobot Lightning 2.0 Electric Scooter.
- 1x Charging adapter.
- 2x Voltage lock key.
- 1x Nanrobot Lightning user manual.
DELIVERY AND WARRANTY
Our standard delivery timeframe for your orders is usually 3-6 working days. While we strive to deliver within this timeframe, there might be occassional instances where it may take a couple of extra days. However, we are proud to mention that, in most cases, our delivery process is even faster.
We prioritise your peace of mind when you choose to purchase from us. That's why we have attentive customer service, warranties, and a UK repair centre.
- All main scooter parts such as: headlight, taillight ,charger, frame, front fork, handlebars, and stem (1-year warranty period).
- Battery (6-month warranty period).
Please note that the warranty does not cover:
- Issues arising from normal wear and tear and general use of the e-scooter.
Please refer to our dedicated warranty page for more details on our warranty process.
Where do you ship to?
UK only at present.
How do I change the riding mode?
Press the function button to view the settings menu. You can then choose between Eco, Comfort or Sports mode. Please refer to the manual for more information.
How do I remove the Nanrobot Lightning 2.0 battery?
Pull the release button on top of the battery, push the pack upwards, then pull out horizontally. It’s that simple!
Can I charge the battery when it is attached?
Yes, you can charge the battery whilst attached or detached.
How do I keep the Nanrobot Lightning 2.0 in good condition?
Like any precious motor, your e-scooter is low maintenance and easy to look after. Please refer to the user manual for any further details.
What level should I keep the tyres inflated at?
We recommend inflating the tyres to 320 - 340 kPa.
How do I fold the Nanrobot Lightning 2.0?
Turn the stem safety lever clockwise, pull down the stem folding spanner, lower the stem, secure the stem onto the rear mudguard. Easy!
Should I keep my box?
Yes, we would recommend you keep your box after the delivery of your scooter. This is just for the unlikely event you’d need to send it back to us.
It’s lightweight with a High quality aluminum alloy frame, making it easy to fold and carry when needed.
Got the Kugoo G2 Pro. Very good scooter, solid, fast, amazing. E-Dash helped throughout to set it up which I was very grateful for!!
Your customer service rep Lisa deserves a pay rise.
THANK YOU SO MUCH Lisa you are the best customer service rep I’ve ever dealt with!!!
Stylish and Comfortable
You can’t help but look good on it
WARNING: It is illegal to use an e-scooter on a public highway or other prohibited space (e.g. roads, pavements, cycle lanes), and should only be used on private land with the permission of the land owner.