Kugoo G Booster Electric Scooter
30 in stock
Explore new horizons with the versatility of the Kugoo G Booster.
Experience the unrivalled power and versatility of the Kugoo G Booster electric scooter. With its foldable design and lightweight aluminium frame, this e-scooter is a favourite in the UK. Featuring dual 800W motors, it delivers powerful acceleration and a top speed of 34mph. Ride confidently, knowing that the Kugoo G Booster has a range of 53 miles (85km), allowing you to explore to your heart's content. Built to withstand British weather with its IP54 waterproof rating, the Kugoo G Booster is the ultimate choice for those seeking a thrilling and reliable electric scooter.
Motor and Performance
- Top speed: 34mph (53-55km/h).
- Max range: 53 miles (85km).
- Motor power: 800W dual motor providing powerful acceleration with a balanced throttle.
- Braking system: Disc brake, electronic brake and foot brake.
- Riding modes: Eco, Comfort and Sport.
- Maximum climb angle: 35° (affected by road conditions).
- Battery type: Lithium-ion.
- Charging time: 10 hours.
- Output voltage: DC 36V.
- Storage temperature: -10 to 40 °C
- Capacity: 48V/23 Ah.
- Maximum storage time: 3 months (full charge recommended).
Dimensions and Components
- Product weight: 30kg.
- Package weight: 38kg.
- Product size (unfolded): 120x26x118cm.
- Package size: 124x30x65cm.
- Display: LED display.
- Tyres: 10" pneumatics with inner tubes.
- Maximum load: 120kg.
- Waterproof level: IP54 waterproof rating.
- Safety warning: Horn.
- LED lights: 10W white LED headlight and red LED sidelight.
We are committed to ensuring your complete satisfaction with your product. Our dedication extends beyond the warranty period, as we provide ongoing technical support even after it has expired. Please visit our warranty page to learn more about our coverage.
ACCESSORIES AND PACKAGE CONTENTS
- 1x Kugoo G Booster Electric Scooter
- 1x Seat set
- 1x Kugoo G Booster user manual
DELIVERY AND WARRANTY
Our standard delivery timeframe for your orders is usually 3-6 working days. While we strive to deliver within this timeframe, there might be occassional instances where it may take a couple of extra days. However, we are proud to mention that, in most cases, our delivery process is even faster.
We prioritise your peace of mind when you choose to purchase from us. That's why we have attentive customer service, warranties, and a UK repair centre.
- All main scooter parts such as: headlight, taillight ,charger, frame, front fork, handlebars, and stem (1-year warranty period).
- Battery (6-month warranty period).
Please note that the warranty does not cover:
- Issues arising from normal wear and tear and general use of the e-scooter.
Please refer to our dedicated warranty page for more details on our warranty process.
Where do you ship to?
We currently only ship domestically within the UK.
How do I change the riding mode?
Press the right thumb accelerator to control the speed (1-30 km/h). Change between the three speed levels using the Speed Level button.
How do I keep the Kugoo G Booster in good condition?
Looking after this beauty is simple and easy, but if you want to give it some extra TLC, please take a look at the user manual for further details.
What level should I keep the tyres inflated at?
We recommend inflating the tyres to 320 - 340 kPa.
Please refer to the user manual.
How do I fold the Kugoo G Booster Electric Scooter?
Turn the stem safety lever clockwise, pull down the stem folding spanner, lower the stem, secure the stem onto the rear mudguard. Easy! Please refer to the user manual.
Should I keep my box?
Yes, we would recommend you keep your box after the delivery of your scooter. This is just for the unlikely case you’d need to send it back to us.
Front and Back Light
Give the Blackpool Illuminations a run for their money.
It’s impossible not to look good on it.
Easily removable and fixable seat for long distance journeys.
Got the Kugoo G2 Pro. Very good scooter, solid, fast, amazing. E-Dash helped throughout to set it up which I was very grateful for!!
Your customer service rep Lisa deserves a pay rise.
THANK YOU SO MUCH Lisa you are the best customer service rep I’ve ever dealt with!!!
10” Pneumatic Tyres
Strong grip, wear-resisting and safe. It's suitable for any terrain (except water, get a boat if you want to do that).
Our Happy Customers
WARNING: It is illegal to use an e-scooter on a public highway or other prohibited space (e.g. roads, pavements, cycle lanes), and should only be used on private land with the permission of the land owner.