Aprilia eSR2 Evo Electric Scooter
Experience the evolution of e-scooters with the Aprilia eSR2 Evo.
Powered by a 500W brushless motor and a 48V 14.4Ah 691Wh battery, this e-scooter delivers powerful acceleration and an extended range of up to 31 miles (50km) on a single charge. Enjoy a smooth and comfortable ride with double front and rear suspension and 10" air chamber tyres that absorb changes in the road, ensuring optimal stability. The eSR2 Evo is designed for convenience with its lightweight and foldable construction, allowing for easy storage and portability. Embrace enhanced safety with front rear, and bottom LED lights for increased visibility. Including a kinetic energy recovery system (KERS), this scooter harnesses energy during braking, maximising efficiency. Elevate your electric scooter experience with the Aprilia eSR2 Evo and enjoy power, autonomy, and comfort.
Motor and Performance
- Top speed: 15.5mph (25km/h).
- Max range: 31 miles (50km).
- Motor power: 500W brushless; peak power 700W providing powerful acceleration with a balanced throttle.
- Braking system: Double front and rear disc brake, with KERS.
- Braking distance: 5m on dry surfaces.
- Riding modes: Eco, Comfort, and Sport.
- Battery type: Lithium-ion.
- Charging time: 6-7 hours.
- Output voltage: DC 48V.
- Storage temperature: - 0 to 4 °C
- Capacity: 14.4 Ah (691Wh).
- Maximum storage time: 3 months (full charge recommended).
Dimensions and Components
- Product weight: 21kg.
- Product size (unfolded): 1215 x 455 x 1185mm.
- Product size (folded): 1215 x 455 x 550mm.
- Display: LED display.
- Tyres: 10-inch air chamber.
- Maximum load: 120kg.
- Waterproof level: IPX4 waterproof rating.
- Safety warning: Bell.
- LED lights: White LED headlight and red LED taillight.
- Bluetooth: Connection through user app.
We are committed to ensuring your complete satisfaction with your product. Our dedication extends beyond the warranty period, as we provide ongoing technical support even after it has expired. Please visit our warranty page to learn more about our coverage.
ACCESSORIES AND PACKAGE CONTENTS
- 1x Aprilia ESR2 EVO Electric Scooter
- 1x Charging adapter
- 1x Battery charger
- 2x M5 screws
- 2x Washers
- 1x Size 3 Allen wrench
- 1x ESR2 EVO user manual
DELIVERY AND WARRANTY
Our standard delivery timeframe for your orders is usually 3-6 working days. While we strive to deliver within this timeframe, there might be occassional instances where it may take a couple of extra days. However, we are proud to mention that, in most cases, our delivery process is even faster.
We prioritise your peace of mind when you choose to purchase from us. That's why we have attentive customer service, warranties, and a UK repair centre.
- All main scooter parts such as: headlight, taillight ,charger, frame, front fork, handlebars, and stem (1-year warranty period).
- Battery (6-month warranty period).
Please note that the warranty does not cover:
- Issues arising from normal wear and tear and general use of the e-scooter.
Please refer to our dedicated warranty page for more details on our warranty process.
Where do you ship to?
UK only at present.
How do I change the riding mode?
Press the function button to view the settings menu. You can then choose between Eco, Comfort or Sports mode. Please refer to the manual for more information.
Can I charge the battery when it is attached?
Yes, you can charge the battery whilst attached or detached.
How do I keep the Aprilia-esr2-evo in good condition?
Like any precious motor, your e-scooter is low maintenance and easy to look after. Please refer to the user manual for any further details.
What level should I keep the tyres inflated at?
We recommend inflating the tyres to 320 - 340 kPa.
How do I fold the Aprilia-esr2-evo ?
Turn the stem safety lever clockwise, pull down the stem folding spanner, lower the stem, secure the stem onto the rear mudguard. Easy!
Should I keep my box?
Yes, we would recommend you keep your box after the delivery of your scooter. This is just for the unlikely event you’d need to send it back to us.
Got the Kugoo G2 Pro. Very good scooter, solid, fast, amazing. E-Dash helped throughout to set it up which I was very grateful for!!
Your customer service rep Lisa deserves a pay rise.
THANK YOU SO MUCH Lisa you are the best customer service rep I’ve ever dealt with!!!
sTYLISH AND COMFORTABLE
You can't help but look good on it.
WARNING: It is illegal to use an e-scooter on a public highway or other prohibited space (e.g. roads, pavements, cycle lanes), and should only be used on private land with the permission of the land owner.